We offer select customizations for our Lisa Lou Bridal Gowns:
- Adding to hem length is $100 per foot. If it is beaded lace caution the bride as to the additional weight involved. Beading is heavy!
- Adding cap, 2/3, % or long sleeves is $200, sometimes more depending on how many motifs. Sleeve will be constructed with illusion as the base fabric, then adding matching lace motifs. (Most of the price is the labor.)
- RUSH DELIVERY, three to four months is an additional $100. Normal delivery is five to six months.
- Removing a layer in the skirt with an exchange layer is $100.
- Removing a layer with no replacement is $70.
- Adding a sparkle layer is $100.
- Adding a top yoke of any kind with tulle and lace applique to a strapless gown is $200. Adding a top yoke with satin, organza or tulle just plain (no lace motifs or decor of any kind) is $125.
Keep in mind we can accommodate almost any change a customer could possible want. Sometimes we will have to contact the factory to obtain the cost.
Keep in mind that any person under 5’6” usually needs alteration sizing to a petite. We will cover the strategic fit of the waist replacement and the necessary information you will need to make a good decision.
Make sure your alteration person is familiar with the sizing of bridal attire. Occasionally some alteration people will think a person chose the wrong size. They do not always understand the thought process that goes into choosing a size and how some fabrics are entirely different in their construction process. To be safe it is best to show them the measurement chart. If necessary, we can guide them through the best way to alter a wedding gown.
If you prefer, we can do the difficult alterations. There will be a cost involved for any alterations done by us as there is in any bridal alterations such as hemming, shortening at waist etc. We do suggest that you have the minor “tweaking” to fit your silhouette done locally.
Please give us a call at 833-LISALOU (833-547-2568) if you have any questions!